Public Relations (PR) and Communications should be at the heart of business performance. Modern communications methods, tools and channels have greatly increased its power. This lively and challenging course is focused on developing skills and competence to effectively practice PR and communications in today’s organizational environment. Public relations and communications campaigns can help drive strategic organizational change, build in house/public perceptions and drive reputation. Well planned and executed …
By attending this highly interactive programme delegates will gain:
- The skills to design, plan, write, cost, deliver and evaluate PR and communications campaigns using the full range of marketing channels
- The skills of PR and communications management and how to demonstrate they benefit your organization
- The latest tools and techniques of effective PR and communications practice
- The ability to create PR and communications campaigns that align with your business objectives
- How to examine a variety of successful PR and communications campaigns to demonstrate success to your business management
The course is designed for PR and Communications practitioners who want to update their skills. Newcomers to PR, media or communications professionals or managers would also benefit.
This practical and results-oriented course is based on adult learning concept. It incorporates short inspiring lectures; structured role plays and discussions with action planning. There’s ample time for Q&A.
Pre & Post course assessments will be used to measure the effectiveness of this training.