- The place for PR and communications in business today
- PR’s relationship with stakeholders
- Effective campaigns – their use and their risks using case examples. What works and what doesn’t?
- Introduction to the range of (social) media communications channels and how they’re transforming PR and communications
- Designing a PR Communications campaign
Public Relations (PR) and Communications should be at the heart of business performance. Modern communications methods, tools and channels have greatly increased its power. This lively and challenging course is focused on developing skills and competence to effectively practice PR and communications in today’s organizational environment. Public relations and communications campaigns can help drive strategic organizational change, build in house/public perceptions and drive reputation. Well planned and executed …