Purchasing is essential to the success of modern organizations, and successful organizations need highly trained and effective procurement This training course is intended to provide participants with an understanding of the principles of purchasing, tendering and supplier selection processes. Participants will learn how to evaluate procedures and make needed changes to methods to improve customer service whilst achieving significant reductions in inventories, eliminate wasteful costs, avoid internal system pro …
Upon attending the highly interactive Purchasing Management, Tendering & Supplier Selection training course, participants will:
- Understand the key role of purchasing management as a strategic management tool.
- Become a more efficient and productive buyer through applying the techniques of purchasing management.
- Improve the services provided by suppliers through more effective negotiations and planning
- Understand the ethical/legal aspects of purchasing and its possible liabilities.
- Find out how to select and qualify suppliers.
- Understand best practices in supplier relations, planning and specifying procurement process, and supplier performance.
- Know how to evaluate the proposals using price analysis and/or cost analysis.